taking our culture forward

Riley’s, a company specialising in Gardening products, was originally established in 1882 and has since been run by five generations of the same family. JR Riley Ltd. was based at Quine’s Corner on Douglas Quay until 2004. The building was later demolished between 2008-2009, as can be seen in the pictures below. Riley’s business relocated to the Eden Park Centre, Cooil Road, in March 2005.