All Saints Church, Douglas

All Saints Church was first build in July 1898 and it came to be known as the “Tin Tab” due to its corrugated iron exterior. This structure eventually deteriorated and it was re-built in a modern style and was consecrated on 20th April 1967. However, due to serious structural problems sustained over the next 50 years, the costs for the repairs required to return the building to a safe state were unmanageable for the diocese.
The church closed on 1 May 2017.
These photographs were taken days before, on 27 April 2017.
The full set of full-resolution images are available here.

Thumbnails

Please choose a thumbnail.