Knockaloe farm lies in the parish of Patrick. It is situated about one mile from Peel, at the junction of the Patrick and St. John’s roads. It is divided into Knockaloe Mooar and Knockaloe Beg, the former of which was used as a German prisoner of war camp during the First World War. The southern section of Peel Hill and Knockaloe farm were the property of Thomas Corrin, the builder of Corrin’s Folly, which stands on Knockaloe’s highest point. In 1740, Corrin built part of the old farmhouse that lay at Knockaloe Beg. Over the next one hundred years, the house was extended. The photographs in this folder show the original farmhouse at Knockaloe Beg in 2006. The farmhouse was rebuilt to replicate the original building and now functions as a family home and quality bed and breakfast accommodation.